Nithridge Estate Wedding Package
Get married in our stone amphitheatre, overlooking the river. Have a cocktail party on a victorian style patio, surrounded by gorgeous pillars and fountains. Enjoy an outdoor reception in our gorgeous tent, nestled into our picturesque landscaping. This venue is the perfect backdrop to any wedding.
EVERY LOVE STORY IS BEAUTIFUL, BUT OURS IS MY FAVOURITE.
Venue Rental – $10,000
Includes exclusive use of our grounds for the day; including:
– Wedding Tent with Tables & Chairs
– Bridal Suite
– Catering Kitchen
– Manicured Gardens around the premises.
Nithridge estate Bar Package Option
Starting at $800
The liquor license for our Terrace indoor/outdoor bar is under Nithridge Estate. Therefore, in order to use this specific bar, the alcohol and bartenders need to be provided by Nithridge Estate.This includes:
$800 bar cost includes 2 bartenders for 4 hours & a bottle of red and white wine on each table at dinner.
Additional Available Options:
Extra bartender service at $25 per bartender per hour
Additional alcohol at the cost of:
$6 single shots
Note: The above costing includes mix.
Deposit for bar is $2,500 per 50 people as a credit card preauthorization. You will only be billed for what is consumed.
Note: The tent bar can be used under the bride & groom’s special events permit.
Frequently asked questions
– Venue accommodates up to 250 people; however, due to Coronavirus maximum is currently 100 people.
– Due to Coronavirus there is currently no dancing allowed during weddings
– Outside Catering is required. The Landmark Fee to the Caterer is 12%
– All external DJ’s are required to utilize our sound system
– The Horse & Carriage & Golf Carts are available for use at an additional cost
– On-site officiant available for $1,000 plus HST.
– Weddings take place on Friday & Saturdays. Friday’s wedding has exclusive access to our venue Thursday & Friday. Saturday’s wedding has exclusive access to our venue Saturday & Sunday.
Let’s Start Planning!
Visit Us (By Appointment Only)
180B Nith River Way Ayr, Ontario